- Sistema fechado
- Sem espaço morto
- Quantidade da amostra definida – impede erros operacionais
- Sem derramamento e livre de contaminação
- Amostra livre de pressão
- Operação simples e segura
- Estanqueidade total
- Construção compacta
- Múltiplos coletores podem ser combinados
- Livre de emissões – Certificação TA-luft 2002
- DGRL 97/23/EG
Functional Principle Bottle connection
- PTFE-Adapter: for laboratory bottle with ISO-thread GL 32/45. Application: For less toxic resp. polluted media.
- Clamping Retainer: For fast and easy exchange of laboratory bottle, even for heated version.
- Needle system: closed needle system for laboratory bottle with septum (Butyl and PTFE). Needle System NH and NH-S with diverse internal
- diameter(2-6 mm). Application for high toxic resp. polluted media for spillnig eliminated an contamination free sampling.
Operating temperatures < -30°C and > 220 °C have to be checked and approved by AZ according to the operating conditions. Besides the P/T value of the sleeve the limitations of the valve bodies also have to be considered. Please refer to the EN 12516-1 resp. ASME B16.34 in order to choose a proper pressure rating (PN/class). The shown values refer to austenitic stainless steel 1.4408 (A351 Gr. CF8M). 1) For operating temperatures below -10°C low temperature / austenitic steels are required. 2) Sleeve: There are different sleeve materials / compounds available.
Standard body materials • Carbon Steel 1.0619, ASTM A216 WCB • Stainless Steel 1.4408, ASTM A351 CF8M • Stainless Steel 1.4308, ASTM A351 CF8 • Unalloyed stainless steel casting (low Temp.) 1.1138, LCC/LCB/A352 Standard plug materials • Stainless Steel 1.4408, ASTM A351 CF8M • Stainless Steel 1.4308, ASTM A351 CF8 Special materials • Alloy • Monel • Nickel • Zirconium • Titan • Tantal • other materials on request Lining Materials (TRF + TRF-A) • PFA, PFA-conductive, FEP, PVDF
[table id=20 /]
1 Locking Devices Pilot valve combinations, pad lock eyelets, linear key conception, indexing plunger arrestor. read more […] 2 Actuators Actuators for mounting-flange acc. to DIN ISO 5211 read more […]